Observership programs for international visitors to Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University (MDCU) and King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital (KCMH), the Thai Red Cross Society as teaching hospital can be categorized into 2 groups as following:
- Observership for Undergraduate students (4 weeks), fee is required based on each subspecialty*
- Observership for Postgraduate visitors (Less than 8 weeks), fee is required based on each subspecialty*
- *Applicants from the institutions that have MOU with MDCU may receive discount or waiver for the fee which will be decided by the training department and the faculty board.
- Your application will be reviewed by both the International Affairs and your desired department or training program. MDCU’s representatives will reach out to you once the review of your applications has been completed (generally takes 4-6 weeks).
- If your observership is approved, you will received a letter of acceptance with instructions on onboarding requirements. You will need to obtain a relevant visa and are responsible for your travel, immigration process, accommodation, living cost, and health insurance.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Intention to Study
- Letter of Recommendation from the Dean/Vice Dean/Supervisor
- Main page of passport
- Applicant’s Details
- Confirmation sheet
- Immunization record
Ms. Sawanee Khawlachan,
International Affairs Officer,
Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University,
Rama IV road, Bangkok 10330, Thailand.
Tel: (662) 2564000 ext.3404,